Sunday, May 18, 2008

Food Glorious Food Part 2....


Emeril's was great. I had a flash fried oyster salad to start with and then the Grilled Prime Rib Eye Country Style Mashed Potatoes, Emeril’s Homemade Worcestershire Sauce and Crispy Onions, and Marc had grouper topped with crab, which was on the daily specials. The service was really good. Emeril's also has the most outrageous wine list I have ever seen. It's about 20 pages long and some bottles on there are over $1,000. It was fun to look over and dream about! I had a glass of red from France, but unfortunately I can't remember what it was, and I wasn't taking notes!

Wolfgang Puck Cafe was a much simpler affair, with really good food. I had a big Margarita to drink and a wonderful individual pizza margherita.





I didn't really think the service was that good, but it was really busy, and also very loud, which has to be difficult for the servers.

Marc said he wanted a light meal, so ordered the Cobb Salad. Hahahahah. He was presented with this:



It was huge!! But the one of the best boiled eggs I've ever had!!

No comments: