Sunday, May 18, 2008

Disney Was a Blast!


I'm back! We all had a fabulous time at Disney. The weather was great and the parks were not crowded at all. The longest wait we had on anything was 20 mins, most rides were 5 or 10 mins and the only rides we had to fast pass were Space Mountain and Peter Pan's Flight. My daughter got to meet 3 different princesses as well as Peter Pan and Wendy and Donald Duck. Mickey was MIA except for the parades. We did a character dinner and Minnie, Goofy and Pluto showed up, but still no Mickey!


I got to ride a Segway at Epcot, which was fun. We only got to do a small loop, but it was better than nothing and I've never been on one before. You basically make it go forward by putting a bit a weight on your toes. It's quite incredible!




I also enjoyed the availability of the frozen margaritas at Epcot, and you could walk around with them! I really loved the world showcase, and thought they did a great job of making each country as authentic as possible.

I'll talk about the food in the next post. Needless to say I ate a lot, but I felt I could get away with it because I walked around the parks for about 10 hours a day.


No comments: