Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Photo Studio

A couple of people have left comments recently that my photos are nice - thank you!! So I thought I'd share what my photo studio looks like. It's exteremly high tech.



A window that gets the morning sun and a chair. The light is so important for the photographs, so I can only take food photos until about 1:00pm, so I have to be very organised if I know I'm going to take a photo of it. I use the tripod as well and I have a Sony DSC-H2 6mpxl. It's inbetween a point and shoot and a DSLR as far as features go and it has a 12x zoom, which is one of the best things about it. It's the DSLR you have when you're not having a DSLR ( and only Aussies my age will get that joke!)(explanation)

Hopefully when the weather warms up I'll be able to take some photos outside in the shade, which is the best possible light to capture the true colours and textures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a framed copy of this on my desk. I love it. Such a clever grandaughter.
xxx