Saturday, October 27, 2007

Food & Photos

This is my new blog about what I cook. Mrs Names totally encouraged me to do this blog, because we have been looking at lots of food/cooking blogs and the photos are the best thing, and if you are reading blogs and looking at food photos you are not eating snacks!! Although I have a LONG way to go on the photography. It's really difficult getting the lighting right on the food. The top photo came out really well, not so much on the cooked one.

So I'm going to try and document what I'm cooking and share some great recipes that I'm using.


This is the pizza I made on Friday for the kids before we went up to the Fall Festival at the elementary school. You need full stomach to endure that for a couple of hours!!


It's just your basic pizza dough and mozzarella and parmesan grated over the top of the fabulous Trader Joe's pizza sauce. I buy that 10 jars at a time.


uncooked2.jpg

No comments: